Next Generation Manufacturing Summit – meet the Gravity team there
October 9 @ 7:30 am - 11:00 am
This Annual Summit is gathering the region’s leading manufacturers who will be discussing how new connectivity concepts are driving innovation for their organizations:
- Connecting machines to improve productivity;
- Reacting to connections between economies and markets;
- Connecting with the future workforce;
- John Batten, President & CEO, Twin Disc, Inc. (1)
- Bill Berrien, CEO, Pindel Global Precision (2)
- Ken Bockhorst, President & CEO, Badger Meter, Inc. (3)
- Jeffrey Dawes, President and CEO, Komatsu Mining Corp.
- Stacy Peterson, President & CEO, Connoils, LLC (4)
Area manufacturing leaders will also share their ideas at these roundtable sessions:
Accessing Tax Savings in Your Facility and Operations
- Stan Babicz Principal, CLA Milwaukee
Best Practices: Turn Export Efforts Into Export Revenues
- Roxanne Baumann Director of Global Engagement, WMEP
Graduating from Passionate Entrepreneur to Seasoned Mentor
- Alan Petelinsek Owner and CEO, Power Test Inc.
How to find the hidden money in your business.
- David Smith CFO, Koss Corporation
Maximizing your supplier’s capabilities – From local concept and design to global manufacturing.
- David Cooper, International Business Development Manager – Industrial Adhesives & Tapes Division, 3M
- Jean Wendlandt Design Solutions Specialist – Midwest Division, 3M
Monetizing Your Facilities — Whether Expanding, Relocating or Just Remaining
- Michael Van Someren Associate, Davis l Kuelthau, S.C.
Monetizing Your Innovation
- Joseph Heino Shareholder, Davis l Kuelthau, S.C.
Preparing for a Successful Business Transition & Leaving a Meaningful Legacy
- Stephen White Regional leader of Wealth Planning, BMO Private Bank
Secrets of Successful Negotiations™
- Christine McMahon President, Christine McMahon & Associates
The Business Case for Sustainability
- Jessy Servi Ortiz Managing Director, Wisconsin Sustainable Business Council
- Randy Bertram Director of Sustainability and Operational Excellence Services, WMEP
Trusts, Estates and Succession Planning
- Jacqueline Messler Associate, Davis l Kuelthau, S.C.
Winning the War for Talent
- Chris Czarnik CEO, Career [RE]Search Goup
Women in Manufacturing
- Lisa Linz, Business Operations Manager, Midwest Composite Technologies
- Amy Street, Fabrication Engineer and Board Member of Women in Manufacturing Wisconsin Chapter, Kapco Metal Stamping
- Andrea Virsnieks, CPA Manager and Board Chair of Women in Manufacturing Wisconsin Chapter, CLA (CliftonLarsonAllen LLP)