Have you seen enough to know marketing is way more than ad campaigns? Do you get the similarities and differences between B2B, B2C and Nonprofits? Can you take a campaign concept and run with it to make it your own, execute flawlessly, and deliver the results a business owner wants and needs? If so, Gravity Marketing may be the perfect fit for you!
Description: Gravity Marketing is looking for an ASSISTANT MARKETING MANAGER who is ready to launch their future with our fast growing company. We are revolutionizing how small and medium-sized companies market themselves!
- Are you a pro at managing dozens of projects at a time without missing a deadline?
- Do you regularly anticipate challenges and stay ahead of the curve?
- Could you write a white paper on just about any topic?
- Can you concept marketing campaigns and work with graphic designers?
- Can you navigate just about any CMS and not be afraid of a little HTML?
- Can you keep the big picture in mind without getting lost in the small details?
- Are you a team player, willing to roll up your sleeves and guide others on your team to success?
- Do you have experience working with executive-level leadership within a small or medium business?
Our position of Assistant Marketing Manager is most similar to being an assistant marketing manager inside a small company. Except we offer the added excitement of working with numerous organizations across a variety of industries. It’s the best of both the agency and client-side worlds!
- 2-10 years of tangible marketing experience and success (we want numbers!)
- A sense of ownership
- A pride in quality, accuracy, and accountability
- Self-starter who always asks, “Why?”
- Experience with online tools such as CRM, email distribution, CMS, and project management
Compensation & Benefits: $40,000 to $60,000
Salary based on experience. Generous benefits package that includes workplace perks.
We’re a fast-growing, exciting company with huge advancement opportunities for the right team members. Plus the coolest work environment in town!
How to Apply:
For additional details, send resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subject of your email MUST BE: Step 1: Marketing Manager.
The perfect half-time, flexible position for a stay-at-home parent!
Are you ready to join a hybrid team who is revolutionizing how small and medium-sized companies market themselves?
The content specialist position manages the ideation, creation and or/curation of content across multiple clients and for multiple purposes including ePublications (email newsletters), website blog posts, and other social media posting. The specialist works in conjunction with the internal marketing manager for each Gravity client and occasionally assists in presenting content ideas or results directly to the client.
You can expect to work on a variety of B2B and B2C clients that provide tremendous variety and interesting topics, but also demand that you have a knack for learning and navigating unfamiliar industries and markets.
- Assist in the initial creation of the editorial mission, audience, name and content calendar for the ePublication. Or assist in the improvement of existing ePublications.
- Proactively research and curate content from reputable Internet sources
- Write lead-in summaries or introductions to curated content
- Compile all content into the ePublication template in various 3rd party email tools (Zoho, Constant Contact, Mail Chimp, etc)
- Manage getting email approval and sending on schedule
- Manage the ongoing content calendar for numerous clients on a variety of social media platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook/Instagram and Twitter.
- Develop copy and imagery for organic posts.
- Manage scheduled posts using 3rd party applications such as Zoho, Hootsuite, etc.
- Light management of responses and reporting/analytics
Blog Post Creation
- Write basic “how to” or basic (non-technical) topical articles on a variety of industries, trends using your ability to independently research reputable source material.
- Add posts to website and assist in other minor website changes through content management systems such as WordPress
- Permanent Part-Time Hourly Position
- $26.00 / Hour
- 20 Hours Weekly
- Remote/Flexible Schedule (TBD)
- If in Milwaukee area – some office-based meetings required
- Participation in Simple IRA/401(k) plan: Dollar for dollar match up to 3%
- Pay Schedule: Semi-Monthly, 1st and 15th of each month
- WordPress themes and Content Editors including WordPress Bakery, Elementor, and the ability to be trained to learn more
- Understanding of search engine optimization (SEO) and how it can influence content
- Demonstrated understanding of social media strategy
- Ability to manage projects independently and complete work on within stated deadline
- A passion for using content to connect businesses with customers, and people with the products and services they need
- A desire to be part of a collaborative work environment
How to Apply:
For additional details, send resume to email@example.com
Subject of your email MUST BE: Step 1: Content Specialist.