Have you seen enough to know marketing is way more than ad campaigns? Do you get the similarities and differences between B2B, B2C and Nonprofits? Can you take a campaign concept and run with it to make it your own, execute flawlessly, and deliver the results a business owner wants and needs? If so, Gravity Marketing may be the perfect fit for you!
Description: Gravity Marketing is looking for an ASSISTANT MARKETING MANAGER who is ready to launch their future with our fast growing company. We are revolutionizing how small and medium-sized companies market themselves!
- Are you a pro at managing dozens of projects at a time without missing a deadline?
- Do you regularly anticipate challenges and stay ahead of the curve?
- Could you write a white paper on just about any topic?
- Can you concept marketing campaigns and work with graphic designers?
- Can you navigate just about any CMS and not be afraid of a little HTML?
- Can you keep the big picture in mind without getting lost in the small details?
- Are you a team player, willing to roll up your sleeves and guide others on your team to success?
- Do you have experience working with executive-level leadership within a small or medium business?
Our position of Assistant Marketing Manager is most similar to being an assistant marketing manager inside a small company. Except we offer the added excitement of working with numerous organizations across a variety of industries. It’s the best of both the agency and client-side worlds!
- 2-10 years of tangible marketing experience and success (we want numbers!)
- A sense of ownership
- A pride in quality, accuracy, and accountability
- Self-starter who always asks, “Why?”
- Experience with online tools such as CRM, email distribution, CMS, and project management
Compensation & Benefits: $40,000 to $60,000
Salary based on experience. Generous benefits package that includes workplace perks.
We’re a fast-growing, exciting company with huge advancement opportunities for the right team members. Plus the coolest work environment in town!
How to Apply:
For additional details, send resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subject of your email MUST BE: Step 1: Marketing Manager.